Animation # 4 - Judy Hopps Animation # 4 - Judy Hopps

OMG this reminds me so much of Mittsies <3

Priscylla in Cutepetland: 8bit edition [cinematic] Priscylla in Cutepetland: 8bit edition [cinematic]

Ouch, right in the eye!

The Dazzlings (+18) The Dazzlings (+18)

Animation's pretty nice but the sound is a bit odd.

Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

Shit I accidentally caused Nice Person to quit life on my first run...

awesome game btw

POOPER DELUXE POOPER DELUXE

Not bad

also yuy 13th place on NG

rhys510 responds:

Awesome:D
thanks!

Space is Key Space is Key

ffs someone pls fix that orange screen

Some Sorta 'Voice Reel' Some Sorta 'Voice Reel'

lmao

Theory Of Everything 5 [Fan Made] Theory Of Everything 5 [Fan Made]

ehh

Vigor Vigor

This song is amazing.

The first drop is more melody-oriented and reprises the tune set by the pre-drop part, which is spectacular by the way; I also thoroughly enjoy how it changes mid-drop to a similar variation.

And then there's the second drop. Where to start? It is absolutely MAGNIFICENT! It not only features a dope buildup, but it separates itself completely from the first drop by introducing a more ambience-like and mysterious vibe which adds greatly to the song's overall athmosphere. In the second half it starts building up as if something was inevitably catching up to you, making it even more stunning and mysterious.

The "aftermath" of the second drop reprises the main tune of the song with some melodic additions in the background, before changing into yet another variation which keeps the song fresh and adds to the melodic feel of the section. The following part is one of my favourites because it gives me a feeling of a concert where everyone is just clapping their hands to the bouncy beat while the variated tune keeps playing in the background.

The third drop however is basically a copy of the second drop, not that it's a bad thing because as I've said the second drop is absolutely fantastic but I think you could have at least added something to it or modified it in some way. The ending is also a bit off from the general theme of the song, it sounds like someone just turned the song off.

Despite that, this song is still mind-blowing in every way. Great job!

The Queen's Reward The Queen's Reward